Perfect 10 Gymnastics
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
COVID-19 Building & Safety Resources:
What we’ve done prior to re-opening the gyms:
- All carpeted areas (floor ex., class floors, PS floor, lobbies, team locker room, & vault runway) were shampooed with an industrial rug cleaner.
- All carpeted areas (floor ex., class floors, PS floor, lobbies, team locker room, & vault runway) were steam cleaned.
- The following were also steam cleaned:
- Balance beams
- Spring boards
- All spotting blocks
- All panel mats
- All ninja equipment
- The following were cleaned & disinfected: Common Areas
- Apparel room
- Front desks
- Student cubbies
- Water fountains
- Tables & chairs
- Team lockers
- Gym Area
- Gym walls
- Garage doors
- Ventilation tarp
- Windows & window ledges
- Gym Equipment
- Equipment legs/bases
- Fitness equipment, cones, placement markers, PS props
- The following precautions were taken to help with physical distancing:
- The TumblTrak was moved away from the wall & additional floor space was added (in main gym).
- A class vault was removed to allow for more space in the preschool gym.
- The floor exercise area was torn down, reinforced, and moved slightly to allow for more space.
What we will do once we re-open:
- The following disinfection & sanitation practices will be done daily:
- Continue to clean & disinfect mats, blocks, & barrels
- Continue to clean & disinfect restrooms
- Continue to clean & disinfect door handles
- Continue to clean & disinfect all seating areas
- The following disinfection & sanitation practices will be done weekly:
- UV-C lights used for sterilization (especially near foam pit area)
- Steaming of balance beams
- Steaming of bars
- The following precautions will be implemented to help with physical distancing & sanitation:
- The number of students in the gym at one time will be temporarily reduced to adhere to government regulations. CDC Guidance recommends 50% capacity in the Green phase. We will be around 40%-50%.
- Class start/end times will stagger to alleviate congestion at the entrance.
- Cones/markers will be used to help children with distancing.
- Mats will be placed over the foam pit for easier cleaning.
- Viewing will be restricted to one spectator per child. (The less people viewing, the more kids that can participate. If possible, please consider waiting or watching from outside.)
- When possible, garage doors and side doors will be open to allow for fresh air circulation.
- Class structures will allow for sanitation/washing breaks.
- When possible, children will enter and exit through different doors.
- Instructors will walk children to their parents who choose to wait outside.
- Instructors will limit spotting, when possible, keeping your child’s safety a priority.
- The use of masks:
- Children are encouraged to wear a mask upon entering & exiting the building.
- Masks will be worn by staff at the front desk.
- Masks will NOT be required for coaches & athletes in the gym. This is for their safety! With warm weather & physical exertion, wearing a mask could make breathing difficult and cause over-heating. Also, with possible vision impairments, spotting, grabbing equipment, and simply being upside down with a mask on could lead to injury.
- You definitely have the option for your child to wear a mask, however, for safety reasons, he/she may not be able to participate fully.
What we need YOU to do once we re-open:
- Children will be required to purchase or bring their own drinks. Water fountains will be available for bottle refills only.
- When possible, children should be escorted to the door, but enter the gym alone.
- Parents who feel comfortable are encouraged to remain out of the gym during their child’s class.
- All adults entering the gym are encouraged to wear a mask.
- If staying to watch a class, one spectator per child is permitted.
- Please allow the previous class to exit the building prior to entering, especially in the ninja gym.
- If your child is not feeling well, please keep her/him home.
- Please send your child to the gym with hygiene in mind, especially clean hands & feet.
- Students will need to wash their hands prior to entering the gym area.